This Cestus Turbinator Winter glove was made with Wind Turbine Operators in mind and has an added layer of warmth for cold weather.
The Turbinator Winter is an insulated glove that features a silicone grip that maximizes grip control on top of vibration absorbing Hexagonal Memory Gel. Designed based on feedback from the Turbine industry, the durable Neoprene glove construction adds resistance to wind, UV, and cold weather, while being able to flex with hand movement. The insulated interior lining keeps wind turbine hands warm and dry during operations
Sizes range from M- 2XL.
- Insulated Interior Lining: Ensures the hand stays warm and dry.
- Hexagonal Memory Gel: Absorbs vibrations from wind turbines and tools, while reducing effects that can cause Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) and Carpal Tunnel.
- Silicone Surface: Creates an unfailing grip on the palm, and dexterity.
- Neoprene Construction: Adds breathability and ventilation, which helps keep the hand comfortable while preventing bacterial growth. Also adds wind, water and sun resistance to help with durability.
- Adjustable Elastic Cuff: Ensures a snug fit while in use.
- Wind Energy
- Wind Turbine Specialists
- Delivery & Couriers
- Box Handling
- Pit Crew
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
|Glove Size Chart|