These Cestus Weldmax Work Gloves are constructed out of thick, top-grain cowhide for protection against sparks and live flame that can casue burn injury. The palms are reinforced with leather that is sticjed with durable kevlar thread.
Sizes range from M- 2XL.
- Thick Cowhide Leather: Protects against flame, sparks and burn injuries.
- Kevlar Thread Stitching: Adds longevity to high-wear areas of the palm.
- Leather Reinforcement: Leather patches on palm reinforce high-wear areas that come into contact with tools and equipment.
- Extended Gauntlet Cuff: Ensures sparks and welding debris stay out of the gloves.
- Steel Mill Workers
- Metal Fabricators
- Shipyard Workers
- Industrial Machinery Operators
- Heavy Machinery Mechanics
- Military and Weapons Handling
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
|Glove Size Chart|