This welding work glove by Cestus is made of goat skin and Lastamid. Lastamid is a high strength, flame resistant, cut resistant fabric that is also water resistant and breathable. Lastamid will not burn up to 1600 C° and is self-extinguishing.
WeldTech 1600C are durable gloves with a dual-layer, goat-skin palm that brings excellent dexterity, and is double-stitched with Kevlar thread for longevity. Back-of-hand Lastamid adds flame and cut resistance, with an extra goat-skin leather patch on the knuckles to protect against abrasion and lacerations. Adjustable short cuff ensures the glove fits snugly while in use.
Sizes range from M- 2XL.
- Dual-Layer, Goat-Skin Palm: Adds durability, dexterity and heat resistance.
- Kevlar Thread Stitching: Adds longevity to high-wear areas of the palm.
- Lastamid Back of Hand: Adds flame resistance to 1600° Celsius, as well as cut resistance.
- Adjustable Elasticized Short Cuff: Ensures a snug fit while in use.
- Steel Mill Workers
- Metal Fabrication
- Shipyard Workers
- Industrial Machinery Operators
- Heavy Machinery Mechanics
- Military and Weapons Handling
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
|Glove Size Chart|