These Cestus WeldTech EXT gloves have a one-piece, anti-slip grip palm that covers high-wear areas that come in contact with welding equipment and tools. Manufactured out of resilient Lastamid material, these gloves have flame and cut resistance and can withstand temperatures of up to 1600° Celsius without igniting. Elasticized wrist and long cuff ensures debris and sparks stay out of the glove while in use.
Weldtech gloves are cut, fire and water reisitant from fingertips to cuff.
Sizes range from M- 2XL.
- Lastamid: Adds flame resistance up to 1600° Celsius without igniting, as well as cut resistance.
- One-Piece, Anti-Slip Grip Palm: Adds grip control and durability in high-wear areas.
- Kevlar Thread Double Stitching: Adds longevity to high-wear areas of the palm.
- Elasticized Wrist and Long Cuff: Ensures debris and sparks stay out of glove.
- Curved-Finger Design: Reduces hand strain.
- Steel Mill Workers
- Metal Fabricator
- Shipyard Workers
- Industrial Machinery Operators
- Heavy Machinery Mechanics
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
|Glove Size Chart|