This welding work glove by Cestus has been time tested to withstand welding and shipyard jobsites. The WeldTech TX gloves are designed for a variety of tasks, and feature reliable cowhide leather that adds fire and heat resistance for the entire hand and cuff. Hexagonal Memory Gel padding in palm and fingers absorb vibrations from power and impact tools, while the four-layer, one-piece palm gives the glove durability in high-wear areas. Segmented Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) on back of fingers, thumb and knuckles provide impact protection, and adjustable long cuff keeps sparks and debris out of the glove.
Sizes range from M- 3XL.
- Cowhide Leather: Adds heat, fire and cut resistance.
- Hexagonal Memory Gel: Provides vibration absorption and helps prevent Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) and Carpal Tunnel.
- Flexible TPR: Impact protection for the back of the hand that bends with hand movement.
- Adjustable Long Cuff: Ensures debris stays out of the glove while in use.
- Shipyard Workers
- Steel Mill Workers
- Metal Fabricator
- Heavy Construction
- Impact Tool Handling
- Industrial Machinery Operator
- Heavy Machinery Mechanics
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
|Glove Size Chart|