The AC3500 Series of Monster Aviation Wheel Chocks from Checkers are designed for small to mid-size aircraft and aviation equipment. Made with highly durable lightweight polyurethane, these Monster Aviation Chocks last much longer then wood chocks, never need painting and eliminate the possibilty of Foreign Object Damage (FOD).
Chocks are resistant to extreme weather, aircraft fuels, oils and lubricants. The AC3512-P is 12" long and comes with a 24" replaceable rope. Wheel Chocks are ideal for private, business, commercial, cargo and military aircraft.
This listing is for a pair of 12" long aircraft chocks connected by a 24" locking rope in yellow. This same chock comes in a version with an anti-skid rubber pad on it for use on polished hangar floors.
- For small to mid-sized aircraft
- Impact-absorbing, lightweight polyurethane
- Weather and abrasion resistant
- High load-bearing capacity
- Resistant to aircraft fuels, oils, and lubricants
- Eliminates Foreign Object Damage (FOD)
- Will not rot, crack or splinter like wood
- Standard with 1/2 in. x 24 in. replaceable polyester rope lanyard
- Molded-in high-visibility yellow color
- Available in 12, 15, 18, and 21 inch lengths
- Size: 12" x 5" x 3"
- Lanyard Length: 24"
- Weight: 8.4 lbs (pair)
- Color: Yellow