Chocks are resistant to extreme weather, aircraft fuels, oils and lubricants. The AC3518-P is 18" long and comes with a 24" Locking Rope. Wheel Chocks are ideal for private, business, commercial, cargo and military aircraft.
This listing is for a pair of 18" long aircraft chocks connected by a 24" replaceable rope in yellow. This same chock comes in a version with an anti-skid rubber pad on it for use on polished hangar floors.
- For small to mid-sized aircraft
- Impact-absorbing, lightweight polyurethane
- Weather and abrasion resistant
- High load-bearing capacity
- Resistant to aircraft fuels, oils, and lubricants
- Eliminates Foreign Object Damage (FOD)
- Will not rot, crack or splinter like wood
- Standard with 1/2 in. x 24 in. replaceable polyester rope lanyard
- Molded-in high-visibility yellow color
- Available in 12, 15, 18, and 21 inch lengths
- Size: 21" x 5" x 3"
- Lanyard Length: 24"
- Weight: 11 lbs (pair)
- Color: Yellow