The AC4600 Series of Monster Aviation Wheel Chocks from Checkers are designed for mid-size to large aircraft and aviation equipment. Made with highly durable lightweight polyurethane, these Monster Aviation Chocks last much longer then wood chocks, never need painting and eliminate the possibilty of Foreign Object Damage (FOD).
These useful chocks are resistant to extreme weather, aircraft fuels, oils and lubricants. AC4614-LR come with a 36" Locking Rope. Wheel Chocks are ideal for business, commercial, cargo and military aircraft.
About the Rope Lock System: The original military style chock-to-chock rope lock system allows a wheel chock to be temporarily and securely attached to the opposing wheel chock on the opposite side of the aircraft tire. This chock-locking system ensures that the wheel chocks remain firmly positioned against each side of the aircraft tire during engine test procedures.
This listing is for one unit that is two chocks for mid-size to large aircraft connected by a 36" locking rope in yellow. These same chocks come with a anti-skid rubber pad on the bottom for polished hangar floors.
- For mid-size to large aircraft
- Impact-absorbing, lightweight polyurethane
- Weather and abrasion resistant
- High load-bearing capacity
- Resistant to aircraft fuels, oils, and lubricants
- Eliminates Foreign Object Damage (FOD)
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Will not rot, crack or splinter like wood
- Rope-lock system
- Optional rope carrying handle
- Molded-in high-visibility yellow color
- Size: 14" x 6" x 4"
- Lanyard Length: 36"
- Weight: 6.2 LBS
- Color: Yellow