Checkers Diamondback Single Tunnel Bridge Systems keep your valuable hoses and cables safe while create a safe passing space for vehicles. These all-weather heavy duty polyurethane bridges are an imrpovement on the older metal and wood ramps. The Diamondback Hose Bridges protect your hoses from pressure and therefore save you in cable and hose maintenance. The yellow Single Tunnel Bridges range from a hose diameter of 3" to 6". If you need multiple hose bridges, you can build your own Custom Bridge System by combining Ramps, Tunnels and Tunnel Connectors.
Hose Bridges are designed for temporary installations only. If you need a more permanent system, please see our Cable Protector Systems by Checkers.
This listing is for one 3.5" Single Tunnel Hose Bridge in Yellow.
- Polyurethane Construction is Abrasion, Impact and Weather-Resistant with High Load-Bearing Capacity
- Diamond-Plate Tread Surface Increases Traction
- Yellow Caution Color for High Visibility
- Modular Interlocking Design is Lightweight, Easy to Transport, Setup, Disassemble, and Store
- Built-In Hand Holds Allow for Handling with Ease and Double as Attachment Points for Mounting Brackets
- WARNING: Vehicles Crossing Bridge System Must Have Clearance of Greater Than Bridge Height
- WARNING: Hose Bridges are for Rubber-Tired Vehicles Only (Not for Equipment with Metal Tracks)
- Load Capacity: 19,800 lb/Tire (8,981 kg)
- Bridge Length: 38.25 in. (97.6 cm)
- Bridge Width: 16 in. (40.6 cm)
- Bridge Height: 4.63 in (11.8 cm)
- Tunnel Diameter: 3.5 in. (8.89 cm)
- Tunnel Top Length: 6.5 in (16.6 cm)
- Tunnel Base Length: 14.38 in (36.7 cm)
- Ramp Top Length: 16 in (40.8 cm)
- Ramp Base Length: 12 in (30.6 cm)
- Weight: 40 lb (18.1 kg)