The Checkers Lightweight 5-Channel Grip Guard Cable Protector is 75% lighter than other rubber 5-Channel Cable Protectors and 60% lighter than other Polyurethane 5-Channel Cable Protectors. Weighing only 12.75 lbs, the Grip Guard's Gripper Connector is ergonomically designed to fit in your hand, which allows for easy handling and transport. The Gripper Connector is what connects the cable covers creating a strong and safe crossing for people and vehicles while protecting your valuable hoses, cables and cords. The hinged lids snaps in place for easy loading of hoses and cables. Channels holds 5 cables at a maximum size of 1.25" in diameter.
These lightweight Grip Guard cable covers are perfect for entertainment venues, festivals, events, light commercial and utility applications.
- At only 12.75 lbs. Grip Guard is the world’s lightest 5-channel cable protector by up to 75%!
- Reduced weight means lower shipping costs, and less fatigue during setup and teardown
- Snap Fit™ hinged lid. No fiberglass rod required to replace the lid.
- Patented* 5-Bar tread pattern for maximum traction
- Manufactured in the USA using a closed-mold manufacturing process that creates a consistent and clean part
- Made from tough, impact absorbing, non-conductive polyurethane that’s resistant from oil, fuels and lubricants
- Recessed carrying handle molded in to the underside of the protector
- Molded-in trip and electrical warning symbols
- Optional Anti-Slip Traction Kit for use on slick surfaces or carpeted areas
- RoHS and SVHC Compliant
- Blue-grey base with yellow lid
- Load Capacity: Max load tested at 70° F (21°C) 5,000lb./Tire (2,267 kg), 10,000 lb. / Axle (4,534 kg)
- Length: 36 in (91.4 cm)
- Width: 16.44 in (41.76 cm)
- Height: 1.59 in (4.04 cm)
- Channel Width: 1.25 in (3.18 cm)
- Channel Height: 1.25 in (3.18 cm)
- Weight: 12.75 (5.78 kg)