This is a replacement LED Flare in Amber for the AID LED Flare Kit from Checkers.
The LED Flare is made of durable aluminum alloy. It was made to withstand extreme conditions and to last. It has no switches or moving parts to break or become damaged. It is weatherproof and waterproof up to 15 ft. The Lithium battery lasts for hours between charges. In addition, it will run on 110-240V, and can be customized for the electrical outlet plugs for any particular country.
- Heavy duty Aluminum Alloy housing designed to withstand up to 20,000 lbs. (9071.8 g)
- Weather-resistant and waterproof up to 15ft (4.57 m)
- Anti-slip traction on bottom of each LED Flare helps prevent movement when run over by a vehicle
- Safety blue, amber, and red color flares offer a night-time visibility of 3,500 ft. (1,066 m)
- Reuseable - replaces thousands of flares
- No perchlorate - won't contaminate ground water
- No toxic fumes released
- No residue or debris left behind
- LED Brightness: 10 LEDs rated at 15,000 mcds per LED
- Light Dimensions: 4" x 4" x 1" (10.2 cm x 10.2cm x 2.54 cm)
- Light weight: 1 lbs
- Working Temperature Range: Charging; 0ºC to 45ºC (32ºF to 113ºF)
- Discharging Temperature Range: -20ºC to 60ºC (-4ºF to 140ºF)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20ºC to 40ºC (-4ºF to 104ºF)