Gorilla General Purpose Split Pole Lighted Warning Whips have a Quick Disconnect connection in the center so they can be broken down into smaller pieces for storage in a toolbox, trunk or truck. Bottom half has a Male Quick Disconnect for quick vehicle detachment, when paired with a Female Quick Disconnect Base Mount or Hitch Mount (must be purchased separately). Lights must be bought separately. Available in 8, 10 or 12 foot lengths and your choice of an orange, green, or yellow flag. This listing is for a 12 foot pole.
This listing includes
- Male Quick Disconnect Mounting Base
- Lamp Socket
- Hot Plug with 12" Pigtail
- Size: 12 feet, which can be seperated into 2 pieces.
More about Gorilla Warning Whips by Checkers
- Checkers works with safety managers and industry experts to develop quality warning whips that provide the highest level of reliability
- They manufacture the most popular warning whips in the highly-demanding mining industry
- Gorilla warning whips are assembled at company headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado
- Lighted and non-lighted whips are available with a wide selection of lighting and mounting options
- Extensive product and accessory assortment allows for ideal customization
- Whips are manufactured with a premium fiberglass resin creating the strongest whip in the industry
- The premium fiberglass resin is coated with a 3-5 year finish preventing fiberbloom or expose fiberglass slivers