Checkers' Linebacker 2-Channel Cable Protector with a hinged lid is one of the largest open top cable protectors on the market. Their wide channel design provides a safe crossing for vehicles and pedestrian traffic while shielding valuable electrical cables and hose lines from damage in extreme weather conditions and work environments. Use this for cables up to 3.25" tall and 3.25" wide. Modular interlocking design is ideal for use in oil and gas applications, mining, military, agriculture, and other industrial environments with heavy trucks and forklifts.
- Protects cables and hoses up to 3.25" outside dia.
- Patented T-Connectors to extend to any length
- Reinforced hinged lid for easy cable placement
- All-weather polyurethane construction
- Patented 5-bar tread surface for maximum traction
- Easy to transport, setup, disassemble, and store
- Ideal for use in oil & gas applications, mining, military, and other industrial environments with heavy trucks and forklifts
- Load Capacity: 10,8802 lb/tire (4,935 kg), 21,760 lb./Axle (9,870 kg)
- Length: 36 in. (91.44 cm)
- Width: 22 in. (55.88 cm)
- Height: 4.13 in (10.16 cm)
- Channel Width: 3.25 in (8.26 cm)
- Channel Height: 3.25 in (8.26 cm)
- Weight: 33 lb (15.0 kg)