Checkers' Linebacker 4-Channel Cable Protector with a hinged lid provides a safe crossing for vehicles and pedestrian traffic while protecting valuable electrical cables and hose lines from damage in extreme weather conditions and work environments. Use these protectors with cables up to 1.35" tall and 1.35" wide. Modular interlocking design is ideal for use in oil and gas applications, mining, military, and other industrial environments with heavy trucks and forklifts.
- Protects cables and hoses up to 1.35" outside diameter
- Patented T-Connectors to extend to any length
- Reinforced hinged lid for easy cable placement
- All-weather polyurethane construction
- Patented 5-Bar tread surface for maximum traction
- Modular Interlocking design
- Ideal for use in industrial manufacturing environments and heavy equipment areas.
- Load Capacity: 20,150 lb/tire (9,140 kg), 40,300 lb./Axle (18,280 kg)
- Length: 36 in. (91.44 cm)
- Width: 20 in. (50.8 cm)
- Height: 2.31 in (5.72 cm)
- Channel Width: 1.35 in (3.43 cm)
- Channel Height: 1.35 in (3.43 cm)
- Weight: 25 lb (11.3 kg)