Use the Checkers Linebacker 4-Channel End Caps with the 4 Channel Linebacker Heavy Duty Cable Protector with hinged lid. Linebacker Cable Protectors provide a safe crossing for vehicles and pedestrian traffic while protecting valuable electrical cables and hose lines from damage in extreme weather conditions and work environments. Modular interlocking design is ideal for use in oil and gas applications, mining, military, and other industrial environments with heavy trucks and forklifts for cables up to 1.35" tall and 1.85" wide.
Linebacker End Backs come as a pair and are used on each end of the protected cable path.
- End Caps Sold in Pairs Only (Male & Female)
- Protects Cables and Hoses Up to 1.35" Outside Diameter
- Patented T-Connectors
- All-Weather Polyurethane Construction
- Patented 5-Bar Tread Surface for Maximum Traction
- Ideal for use in oil & gas applications, mining, military, and other industrial environments with heavy trucks and forklifts
- Load Capacity: 20,150 lb/tire (9,140 kg), 40,300 lb./Axle (18,200 kg)
- Length: Female 7.5 in. (19 cm) Male 5.25 in. (13.3 cm)
- Width: 20 in. (50.88 cm)
- Height: 2.31 in (5.72 cm)
- Channel Width: 1.85 in (4.71 cm)
- Channel Height: 1.35 in (3.43 cm)
- Weight: 3.5 lb (1.6 kg)