Checkers' Linebacker 5-Channel Cable Protector with a hinged lid provides a safe crossing for vehicles and pedestrian traffic while protecting valuable electrical cables and hose lines from damage in extreme weather conditions and work environments. Use these protectors with cables up to 1.35" outside dimension. Modular interlocking design is ideal for use in oil and gas applications, mining, military, and other industrial environments with heavy trucks and forklifts.
- Protects cables and hoses up to 1.35" outside dia.
- Patented T-Connectors to extend to any length
- Reinforced hinged lid for easy cable placement
- All-weather polyurethane construction
- Patented 5-bar tread surface for maximum traction
- Easy to transport, setup, disassemble, and store
- Ideal for use in oil & gas applications, mining, military, farming, and other industrial environments with heavy trucks and forklifts
- Load Capacity: 20,150 lb/tire (9,140 kg), 40,300 lb./Axle (18,280 kg)
- Length: 36 in. (91.44 cm)
- Width: 20 in. (50.8 cm)
- Height: 2.31 in (5.72 cm)
- Channel Width: 1.35 in (3.43 cm)
- Channel Height: 1.35 in (3.43 cm)
- Weight: 25 lb (11.3 kg)