The RC450 General Wheel Chocks are the standard of the utility industry and are composed of durable rubber that make them strong and safe in industrial applications.
These useful chocks are resistant to damage from UV, moisture, salt, and oils. Their traction design grips the tire and road and will not cause tire or pavement damage. The chock design also allows either side to be positioned against tire. RC450 Wheel Chocks are built to suit a variety of applications in the construction, utility, and other commercial industries.
This listing is for 1 Rubber Wheel Chock with a Bottom Void surrounded by an Aluminum Ice Cleat - RC450-CL. If you want a pair of wheel chocks add 2 to your cart.
- 10" x 8" x 5.5"
- Standard of the utility industry
- Durable recycled rubber construction
- Resistant to the elements
- Steel loop carrying handle
- Fits most chock storage compartments
- Allows either side to be positioned against the tire
- Weight is 8.5 lbs.
- Listing is for one Chock. Image shows front and back.