RC815 General Purpose Wheel Chocks is designed for over-the-road trucks and trailors and loading dock facilities.
Chocks are composed of durable rubber that make them strong and safe in industrial applications. These chocks are resistant to damage from UV, moisture, salt, and oils. Their ribbed pyramid design grips the tire and road and will not cause tire or pavement damage. The chock design also allows either side to be positioned against tire. RC815 Wheel Chocks are built to suit a variety of applications in the construction, utility, and other commercial industries.
The RC815 has a void at the bottom. This listing is for one Chock. Add 2 to cart for a pair.
- 10" x 8" x 6"
- For OTR trucks, trailors and loading docks
- Highly durable rubber construction
- Ribbed pyramid design
- Resistant to weather elements
- Either side can be positioned against the tire
- Eyebolt for ropes and chains
- Small design makes for easy storage
- Weight is 8.5 lbs.
- Listing is for one Chock. Image shows front and back.