Checkers Monster Heavy Duty MC1210 Wheel Chocks are for heavy duty ground vehicles. The Checkers MC series of chocks is approved and being used by Catepillar and mines worldwide. Chocks are manufactured with highly durable, lightweight polyurethane and they feature a larger base that makes them ideal for use with heavy equipment such as haul trucks, loaders, and cranes. MC1210 Wheel Chocks are for mine haul trucks with tire sizes from 65 inches to 95 inches and gross vehicle operating weight up to 366,000 lbs. (166,0105 kg). Maximum rated payload of 100 tons.
- Chock Size: 17" x 14" x 14"
- Rated for vehicles with a gross operating weight up to 366,000 lbs., and tire sizes up to 95 in. diameter
- Maxium rated payload of 100 tons
- Tough urethane construction
- Resistant to oils, fuels, and solvents
- Meets MSHA specifications
- Recessed carrying handle
- Mounting hole for ropes, chains or brackets
- Molded-in “How to Use” guidelines in English
- High visibility Orange color
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Listing is for one Chock. Image shows front and back.