This Checkers Monster Chock version replaces MC1910. Use for ground vehicles, these chocks are manufactured with highly durable, lightweight polyurethane and they feature a larger base that makes them ideal for use with heavy equipment such as haul trucks, loaders, and cranes. MC3010 Wheel Chocks are for mine haul trucks with tire sizes up to 105 in. (266.7 cm) diameter and gross vehicle operating weight up to 550,000 lbs. (249,476 kg). Maximum rated payload of 165 tons.
- 17.7" x 15.2" x 10"
- Lighter weight with tough urethane construction
- Optional studs available for snow and ice
- Bar code imprinted on back of chock
- ANSI compliant color guidelines on proper chocking and wheel chock placement in English
- Recessed carrying handle on the backside of the chock
- Replaceable rubber anti-slip traction pads
- Mounting hole for ropes, chains or brackets
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- Listing is for one Chock. Image shows front and back.