This is a Checkers' Yellow Jacket 2-Channel Extreme Modular Crossover System Cable Protector with a hinged lid. This Cable Protector provide a safer crossing in extreme heavy duty traffic areas while protecting valuable electrical cables and hose lines from damage.
Durable urethane construction withstands the load of a 400-ton haul truck and endures the constant pounding, impact and abrasion caused by haul trucks and falling rocks. Modular interlocking design is ideal for use in industrial and heavy duty applications.
Use this large hose heavy duty protector with 2 cables up to 3.75" outside dimension. Ideal for Mining, Industrial and extreme Heavy Duty applications.
- The “Original” cable protector
- Protects cables and hoses with up to 3.75" outside dia.
- Dog bone connectors to extend to any desired length
- Thick lid and base allow for high volume of traffic
- Hinged lid for easy cable placement
- Modular interlocking design
- Tested to withstand a fully loaded 400-ton haul truck
- Load Capacity: 7,990 lb/tire (3,624 kg), 15,980 lb./Axle (7,248 kg)
- Length: 36 in. (91.44 cm)
- Width: 42.125 (106.7 cm)
- Height: 5.125 in (14.9 cm)
- Channel Width: 3.875 in (9.84 cm)
- Channel Height: 3.75 in (9.53 cm)
- Weight: 147 lb (66.7 kg)