Yellow Jacket 5 Channel ADA Cable Protector has built-in ADA accessibility ramps to provide a safer crossing for vehicle and pedestrian traffic while protecting valuable electrical cables and hose lines. Because the ramps are built-in, there is no need for separate connectors. Another unique feature of this product is that it interconnects directly to a 5-channel standard ramp Yellow Jacket cable protector. This modular interlocking design is available in lightweight 18" sections and it includes a recessed carrying handle on the underside of the protector. Ideal for use in amusement parks, entertainment venues, sporting events, and most public, commercial, industrial, construction, and utility applications.
Comes in Blue/Yellow, Black/Black and Yellow/Black. This listing is for Yellow on Black. Can connect to a 5 Channel Yellow Jacket Cable Cover System.
- Protects cables and hoses up to 1.325" outside dia.
- ADA/DDA accessibility ramps built in
- Interconnects directly to a Standard Ramp 5-Channel
- Yellow Jacket Cable Protector
- Dog Bone Connectors to extend to any desired length
- Reinforced hinged lid for easy cable placement
- Load capacity: 10,500 lb / Tire (4,763 kg), 20,000 lb / Axle (9,526 kg)
- Length: 18 in (45.7 cm)
- Width: 50 in. (127 cm)
- Height: 1.875 in. (4.76 cm)
- Channel Width: 1.3339 in (3.4 cm)
- Channel Height: 1.325 in (3.37 cm)
- Weight: 21 lb. (9.6 kg)
- Yellow on Black