The Cole Hersee 1-Pole Power Take-Off Socket 11041 provides power to auxiliary equipment. Accepts up to 0AWG cable. Diecast metal housings. Electrical conductors and connections are designed for maximum efficiency and long life.
PRODUCT FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS:
- Insulated tip to prevent short circuits
- Fits 2" (50.8mm) diameter hole
- Solid brass 3/8" (9.5mm) diameter male contact
- Rubber boot protects the terminals and connections from moisture and dirt
- Two mounting holes on the flange 21/64" (8.6mm) diameter, 2 5/16" (74.6mm) on centers
Note: This product is a bulk product and has no manufacturers box or instructions.