This is a Cole Hersee Electronic Rotary Windshield Wiper Switch for one motor. This switch can be used with Dynamic Park and Coast-to-Park (Non-Dynamic Park).
- For one motor, 12V DC.
- With dynamic or coast-to-park
- With intermittent delay feature for permanent magnet electric wiper motors.
- Ensures dependable control of windshield wipers on heavy duty vehicles.
- Negative ground only.
- 4 positions: Off-Park - intermittent range - Low - High.
- Push-to wash one to three wipes after knob is released.
- Black plastic knob with metal insert and set screw, with white SAE washer-wiper symbol.
- Diecast case 2 7/32" (56.4mm) square, 1 13/16" (46.0mm) long.
- 7/16 - 28 thread mounting stem 0.45" (11.3mm) long.
- Hexnut and lockwasher included.
- Switches conform to SAE J1455, SAE J112a and SAE J234. switch controls most two-speed wiper motors.
- Microprocessor design.
- Six color-coded wire leads, 5" (127.0mm) long.
- Red – Power
- Black – Ground
- Yellow – Low Speed
- White – High Speed
- Brown – Washer
- Blue – Park