The Cole Hersee RA-200124-NN-BX Heavy Duty Form A SPST (single pole, single throw) Relay is a heavy duty and high power relay with an electrical rating of 20A at 24V DC. This general purpose relays can fit many applications and vehicles. It features a snap-in bracket and has no suppressor and no seal. Made from silver alloy material which ensures durability and performance.
- Form A SPST
- Amperage: 20A
- Voltage: 24V
- Bracket: Snap-in
- Suppressor: None
- Seal: No Seal
- Ignition protected to SAE J1171
- Pull-in voltage: 7.8V maximum at 12V DC, 15.6V at 24V DC.
- Release voltage: 1.2V minimum at 12V DC, 2.4V at 24V DC.
- Temperature range: -40°C to 85°C.
- Operational life: Electrical to 100,000 cycles; Mechanical to 10 million cycles.
- Contact Material: Silver alloy.
- Dielectric strength: 500V rms between coil and contact.
- Insulation resistance: 100M ohm minimum (500V DC).
- Vibration resistance: 10-40Hz double amplitude 1.5mm.