The Cole Hersee 75712-04-BX features a heavy duty 50A switch which allows forward and reverse motion of a motor without the need for a relay, especially for operation of tarps on trucks.
- Heavy duty component parts: 3/32" thick terminals, silver-laminated contacts over a long working life. 2.09" diameter (53.1mm) steel case
- 10-32 x .375" (9.5mm) terminal screws with lockwashers
- Mounting stem 1/2"; -20 thread
- Lever actuator
- Silver contacts
- Allows for forward and reverse motion of a motor without the need for a relay
- Mounting stem 1/2”-20 thread, 1 1/4” (31.8mm) long
- Spring return to Off from both directions
- Four screw terminals, plated steel case
- For Forward-Reverse action of a motor, giving a motion such as Up-Down, In-Out etc.
- Useful for control of tailgates winches, windlasses, snowplows and more