The Cole Hersee 55058-01-BX 4-Pole, 4-Circuit Headlamp Switch is a specialized application toggle switch with 8 blade terminals that allows splitting of a heavy load into four separate circuits. The long hundle switch UP is for Park, Tail & Headlamps, center is OFF, and Down is for Park, Tail & Auxiliary lamps.
The unit has a mounting dimension of 15/32" -32 thread mounting stem, .46" (11.9mm) long.
- Specialized Application Toggle Switch.
- Four pole, four circuit.
- Circuitry: TPDT
- Terminals: 8 Blade
- Electrical Rating: 25A at 12V DC
- Contacts: Silver
- Housing: Plastic with plated steel cap
- Long handle. Up: Park, Tail & Headlamps -Center: Off - Down: Park, Tail & Auxiliary Lamps
- Allows splitting of a heavy load into four separate circuits.
- Mounting stem dimension: 15/32" -32 thread mounting stem, .46" (11.9mm) long
- Mounts in panels up to 9/32" (7.1mm) thick