The Cole Hersee Battery Selector/Master Disconnect Switch M-750 is designed for any vehicle that needs to use two batteries where one battery is used for starting the engine, while the other is used to power auxiliary loads. This is a common situation in trucks, boats, RVs, police and rescue vehicles, and in ambulances and fire equipment.
A selector switch allows use of the first battery, the second battery, or both batteries simultaneously. This provides back-up starting power in an emergency. Either or both batteries can be selected for energizing. Have no small terminals in the middle. Full wiring instructions are included.
These switches combine the functions of Battery Selector and Master Disconnect Switches to give four battery power options:
Power cut off at the source • Power On, Battery 1 • Power On, Battery 2 • Power On, both Batteries
- Heavy-Duty Construction
- Vaporproof, weather-, dust- and corrosion-resistant
- Conforms to USCG section 183.410 for ignition protection
- Resistant to impact, and temperature extremes
- Heavy duty copper stud terminals, with brass hexnuts
- Can be surface mounted, or installed through a 3 5/16" diameter hole in the panel
- Have no small terminals in the middle. Full wiring instructions are included.
- Durable, fracture-resistant high temperature plastic case, knob and insulator
- It gives a reliable shutdown of power during maintenance
- The version with the key protects against theft of the vehicle, when unattended
- It helps protect against electrical fires, when the vehicle is not in use, and minimizes battery drain
- Part No.: M-750
- Case: Durable, fracture-resistant high temperature plastic case, knob and insulator
- Terminals: three 3/8" (9.5mm) diameter copper studs
- Electrical Ratings: 6-36V DC; 310A Continuous, 500A intermittent. Labeled UL 707B
- Dimensions: Flange: 6" (152.4mm) diameter, overall height 2 5/8" (66.7mm