The Cole Hersee M-674-BX Combination Fuse Block & Terminal Block is used for SFE 20A or 3AG (AGC) fuses. It consists of solid brass busbars, terminals and terminal crews. Common ground strip accommodates circuits. The fuse clips is made of Nickel-plated phosphor-bronze.
- For Glass Fuses / For SFE 20A or 3AG (AGC) fuses
- Common hot feed to four independently-fused circuits, and common ground strip for four circuits. Solid brass busbars, terminals and terminal screws
- Nickel-plated phosphor-bronze fuse clips
- Two eyelet holes for mounting with 3/16" (4.8mm) screws, 2.25" (57.2mm) on centers.
- Dimensions: 3 1/2"L x 2 3/4"W x 25/32"H (88.2 x 69.8 x 19.8mm)