The Cole Hersee Daytime Running Light Module 48600-01 is an electronic device that automatically turns on low-beam headlights when the ignition is turned on (after a 10 second delay), thus reducing the initial starting load. This module is also activated when the parking brake is released and then deactivated when the parking brake is set (with ignition On). It also has a complete solid-state construction and supplied with 15A mini-fuse. The unit also deactivates when high beams are flashed for signaling.
Extends the life of the headlights, because (for daytime running) they are powered at 75% of the high-beam intensity. For two or four headlamp systems.
- Part No.: 48600-01
- Description: Daytime Running Light Module
- Details: Automatically turns on low-beam headlights
- Complies with FMVSS 108 for headlamp intensity
- CMVSS-108 and CAN/CSA D-603-88, type 2
- Six 28" (711mm) long wire leads
- Splicers and screws not included.