The Cole Hersee Daytime Running Light Module 48600 is an electronic device module that automatically turns on low-beam headlights when the ignition is turned on after a 10 sec deley which reduces the initial starting load. This module also extends the life of the headlights and can be used for two or four headlamp systems.
Activated when the parking brake is released; deactivated when the parking brake is set (with ignition On). Deactivates when high beams are flashed for signaling. Completely solid-state construction. Supplied with 15A mini-fuse.
- Part No.: 48600
- Description: DRL - Daytime Running Light Module
- Details: Automatically turns on low-beam headlights
- Sealing: Fully sealed
- Complies with FMVSS 108 for headlamp intensity
- CMVSS-108 and CAN/CSA D-603-88, type 2
- Six 28" (711mm) long wire leads
- Six 30223 Quick tap wire splicers and two self-tapping mounting screws