The Cole Hersee 75904-01-BX DPST Master Disconnect Switch is a weather-resistant switch designed to work on rough environment. Made from plated steel case and silver-laminated contacts. It will disconnect the battery and the alternator or generator field circuit. It has two positions, On-Off and two 3/8" copper studs. It comes with Indexing pin and O-ring.
- Description: Master Disconnect Switch
- Details: Double Pole, Two Positions: Off-On
- UL listed: Not listed
- Rating: 6-36V DC; Large studs 125A continuous - 1000A intermittent, 15 sec. On, 5 min. Off; Small studs 20A continuous
- Terminals: Two 3/8" copper studs, two 10-32 studs
- Actuators: Chrome plated die cast lever
- Mounting stem: Brass, 3/4" - 16 thread, 17/32" long, fits panel through 1/4" thick
- Case: Plated steel, with indexing/alignment pin
- Sealing: O-ring seal in operating shaft
- Installation: Through holes - Clearance for 3/4"dia. mounting stem and index pin
- Works with the Lockout Lever Kit 24505 with a padlock with a 5/16" diameter shackle.