The Cole Hersee FlexMod Voltage Sensing Relay and Timer w/ Harness 48541-01 is a heavy duty monitoring device that can sense both voltage and time. After the vehicle engine is turned off, if either the cutoff voltage or time limit is reached, the unit will shut down auxiliary loads and provides double protection. This unit also protects circuit against overvoltage and overcurrent. System will disconnect load after 1 sec of excessive current, and auto-recover after 10 seconds.
- Part No.: 48541-01
- Description: FlexMod Voltage Sensing Relay and Timer w/ Harness
- Unit is autoranging - senses 12V or 24V systems
- Load current: 10A at 12V at 85 degrees C
- Two 9/32" (7.2mm) diameter mounting holes.
- Size: 4.0 x 2.7 x 1.3" (102 x 69 x 33mm)
- Quiescent current 1mA typical, 2mA max.
- Ingress protection to IP67