Specially made for glass fuses and 30410 breakers, the Cole Hersee M-414-BX Fuse Block is a 4-Gang block brass with length of 2 3/4 inches or (69.9mm). It is fiber base and has nickel-plated phosphor-bronze plated fuse clips. The insulator base is made of hard fiber that measures 11/64-inches (4.4mm) diameter mounting holes.
This fuse block is designed for SFE 20A or 3AG (AGC) fuses, and 30410 circuit breakers.
- Length: 2 3/4" (69.9mm)
- Fiber base. Nickel-plated phosphor-bronze plated fuse clips.
- Hard fiber insulator base with 11/64" (4.4mm) diameter mounting holes
- Width: 2 1/4" (57.2mm), height 5/8" (15.9mm)
- Plated steel terminals and screws or (with M- prefix numbers) with brass terminals and screws.
- Mounting holes .75" (19.0mm) on centers.