The Cole Hersee Heavy Duty Ignition Switch 4-Position 956-4304 is a 956 series ignition switch that features a coded actuation, 4 screw terminals and a diecast housing. This switch has positions Acc–Off–Ign/Acc–Ign/Start with spring return to IGN/ACC and key is removable only in the Off position. It also features a sealed terminal insulator, 4 screw terminals, 3/4"-24 bushing and a 12V DC rating.
- Part No.: 956-4304
- Description: Heavy Duty Ignition Switch
- Position: 4-Position, Acc–Off–Ign/Acc–Ign/Start
- Terminals: 4 screw
- Actuation/Lock: Coded
- Bushing: 3/4"-24
- Insulator: Sealed terminal
- Electrical ratings at 12V DC: 10A Accessory, 10A Ignition, 5A Start, 1A Ground
- Housing: Corrosion-resistant diecast construction
- Mounting: 1" -24 bushings fit panels from .030" (.76mm) through .090" (2.3mm) thick.
- All other bushing sizes fit panels .060" (1.5mm) up to .110" (2.7mm) thick.