The Cole Hersee Hydraulic Stoplamp Switch 8629 is a heavy duty switch that has an SPST circuitry and a normally off position. This hydraulic switch also has a molded moisture-repellent insulators, two male bullet terminals and operates at 60 to 120 psi (414 to 827 kPa).
Note: This product is a bulk product and has no manufacturers box or instructions.
- Part No.: 8629
- Description: Hydraulic Stoplamp Switch
- Circuitry: SPST
- Normal position: Normally Off
- Terminals: Two male bullet
- Mounting: 1/8" -27 thread, 11/32" (8.73mm) long
- Contacts close at rising pressure
- Operate at 60 to 120 psi (414 to 827 kPa)
- Thread is NPTF dryseal thread for use without a sealant
- Heavy duty construction
- Plated steel case
- Molded moisture-repellent insulators
- Conservative burst pressure: 750 psi (5171.1 kPa)
Replaces: AMC 300356, 3145198, 3192194, 4488306, Delco 4766, 4733, D850, Ford B8A, B9SF, C1AZ-13480A, GMC 1320938, 1328118, 1997725, Jeep 70034, 201466, 647801, Motorcraft SW-24, Wagner FC-6780, FC-7715, 179-318, AC5812W.