The Cole Hersee Ignition Switch 2-position M-676 is an ignition switch for marine applications. It features an all-brass construction with two brass screw terminals and a 2 keys coded tumbler lock actuator. It also has a 3/4" -27 x 3/4" mounting stem and mounting panel thickness of 5/8" (15.87mm).
- Part No.: M-676
- Description: Marine Ignition Switch
- Details: All-Brass Construction
- Terminals: Two Brass Screw
- Actuator: Coded Tumbler Lock, 2 Keys
- Sealed terminal insulator: No
- O-Ring seal in stem: No
- Ground terminal: No
- Mounting stem: 3/4" -27 x 3/4"
- Number of positions: 2
- Positions: Off-On/Ign
- Ignition/Run: 5A
- Case material: Brass
- Mounting panel thickness: 5/8" (15.87mm)
- Removable key: Key removable in Off position only. Spring return to Ign.