The Cole Hersee Lever-actuated Ignition Switch 95061 is a sealed key switch made of engineering thermoplastic case material and sealed to IP67. This unit also has four key positions as follows - Acc-Off-Ign/Acc-Start with spring return to off. It also comes with plastic facenut and nickel-plated brass backing nut with lever actuator.
- Part No.: 95061
- Description: Sealed Key Switch
- Contact ratings: 10A at 12V, 5A at 24V, 3A at 36V and 2A at 48V DC
- Number of key positions: Four
- Key positions: Acc-Off-Ign/Acc-Start
- Spring return to Off: Yes
- O-Ring seal in stem: Yes. Sealed to IP67
- Case material: Engineering thermoplastic
- Plastic facenut and nickel-plated brass backing nut. With lever actuator.
- Accepts Deutsch-type connector
- Matching harness kit #31101.
- #95060 is identical, except it has a key actuator.
- #95060-23 is identical, except it has keys with single key code.
Other switches in the same series, with lever actuators: