The Cole Hersee Low Air Pressure Flasher Kit 3261-01 is a warning device that features a lamp that flashes when pressure switch triggers at 60+10psi. This unit comes with an aluminum faceplate with red enamel finish and comes with dimensions 2.94"W x 2.09"H (74.7 x 52.1mm). It also has pilot light with flashing bulb and comes with two 16awg wire leads, one 18" and one 8".
- Part No.: 3261-01
- Lamp flashes when pressure switch triggers at 60+10 psi (413+69kPa)
- Includes heavy duty Air Pressure Switch 8640 (has 1/4-18 NPTF thread)
- Aluminum faceplate with red enamel finish, 2.94"W x 2.09"H (74.7 x 52.1mm)
- Pilot light with flashing bulb
- Two 16AWG wire leads, one 18" (457.2mm) and one 8" (203.0mm)