The Cole Hersee Marine Ignition Switch M-850-BX is an ignition switch designed for marine applications. It features a three nickel-silver screw terminals, two tumbler keys actuation, and a very durable plastic case and stem for additional weather protection. The three positions are as follows: Off-Ign-Ign/start.
Mounting stem can fit panels up to 7/8" thick and a 7/8" diameter hole.
- Description: Universal Ignition Switch
- Terminals: 3 nickel-silver screw terminals
- Actuator: 2 tumbler keys
- Number of positions: 3
- Positions: Off-Ign-Ign/Start
- Ignition/Run: 15A at 6-36V DC
- Start: 5A at 6-36V DC
- Mounting panel thickness: Fits panels up to 7/8" (22.2mm) thick
- Hole to clear: 7/8" diameter hole
Fits many boats, including Baja, Celebrity, Chapparral, ChrisCraft, Luhrs, larson, FourWinns, Crest5liner, Mariah, Powerquest, Rinker, S2 Yachts, Silverton Yacht, Thompson, Thunderbird (Formula), Wellcraft.