The Cole Hersee Motor Reversing Solenoid 24450-02 is an DPDT intermittent duty solenoid that has a 24V voltage rating. This solenoid comes in plastic housing with copper contacts, 2 blade coil terminals and 5/16"-24 large studs. It also has an F bracket and a cycle life of 10,000 cycles at 5 secs On, 25 secs Off. Used for reversing motors such as hoists, winches, windlasses, ATVs and snowplow blades.
Please note: This part is sold in increments of 80. Price shown is per unit.
- Part No.: 24450-02
- Description: Motor Reversing Solenoid
- Circuitry: DPDT, intermittent
- Contacts: Copper
- Housing: Plastic
- Voltage rating: 24V
- Terminals: 2 blade coil terminals, 5/16"-24 large studs
- Cycle life: 10,000 cycles at 5 secs On, 25 secs Off
- Bracket: F bracket
- 80 pieces
- 75A make and break, maximum On time 5 mins.
- 125A make and break, maximum On time 30 secs
- 150A make and break, maximum On time 0.5 secs.
- Allow 5 mins Off after max On time