The Cole Hersee Normally Off Neutral Safety Switch 92107-04 is a heavy duty switch that has a 20A at 12V DC rating, two screw terminals and a mounting stem of 3/4"-16 UNF-2A thread, 31/64" long. This normally off ball switch has an SPST circuitry with a moisture-resistant insulators and corrossion-resistant metal housings.
Note: This product is a bulk product and has no manufacturers box or instructions.
- Part No.: 92107-04
- Description: Neutral Safety Switch, Heavy Duty
- Details: Normally Open, Contacts Closed when plunger is depressed, spring return to Normally Open
- Circuitry: SPST
- Terminals: Screw
- Terminal details: two # 8-32 screws
- Mounting: 3/4"-16 UNF-2A thread, 31/64" long
- Rating: 20A at 12V DC
- Normal position: Contacts open
- Contacts: Silver
- Insulators: Moisture-resistant