The Cole Hersee Push-Button Switch 9238-01 is a momentary switch that features a normally off position with two blade terminals and black rubber scre-on cap. This rectangular housing switch has a mounting stem of 5/8"-32 thread, .87" (22.1mm) long and comes in plated steel case material with and designed for 6V to 36V DC applications.
Note: This part can only be made in increments of 80 by Cole Hersee.
- Part No.: 9238-01
- Description: Push-Button Momentary Switch
- Detail: with black rubber screw-on cap 83280-03
- Normal position: Normally Off
- Circuitry: 15A resistive, 10A inductive at 12V DC, 8A resistive, 5A inductive at 24V DC.
- Terminals: Two blade
- Mounting stem: 5/8"-32 thread, .87" (22.1mm) long.
- Case material: Plated steel