The Cole Hersee Push-Button Switch 91042 is a heavy-duty weather-resistant switch with a normally on and SPST circuitry. This special purpose switch has rubber cap/seal that snaps into grooves in the plunger and mounting stem to protect the operating shaft from moisture and dirt. The two blade terminals mates with Delphi connector 2977647 and has a rating of 10A at 12V DC.
- Part No.: 91042
- Description: Push-Button Momentary Switch
- Details: Normally On, Off with plunger depressed, spring return to On.
- Additional details: Plunger protrudes through cap
- Circuitry: SPST
- Terminal details: Two blade terminals, mates with Delphi (Packard) connector 2977647 or equivalent
- Mounting: 5/8"–32 (15.9mm) diameter mounting stem, 11/16" (17.5mm) long
- Sealing: Gasket-sealed terminal insulator
- Plunger: 3/8" (9.5mm) long
- Rating: 10A at 12V DC