The Cole Hersee Push-Button Switch with Protected Button 9231 is a normally off push-button switch with silver contacts, SPST circuitry and 2 screw terminals. This switch also has a protective facenut and has a normal position press to on. It comes in diecast zinc case material and current rating of 35A at 12V and 20A at 24V DC.
Note: This product is a bulk product and has no manufacturers box or instructions.
- Part No.: 9231
- Switch type: Push button momentary Switch
- Description: With protective facenut
- Normal position: Press to On
- Circuitry: SPST
- Terminals: 2 screw terminals
- Mounting stem thread: 5/8" -32 21/32" long (16.7mm)
- Case material: Diecast zinc
- Current rating at 12 VDC: 35A at 12V, 20A at 24V DC