The Cole Hersee R2-400112-RN Relay Form 2 is a 12 Volt DC 40A type of relay with resistor suppression. It has snap-in bracket supplied, a form 21 SPST with 2 terminals, ignition protected to SAE J1171 and an unsealed seal.
This general purpose relay can be used in many vehicles that includes typical applications for lighting, horn, starting, heating and cooling.
- Description: 40A relay
- Form: Form 2A SPST, two terminals
- Bracket: Supplied. snaps in
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Suppression: Resistor
- Seal: Unsealed
- Ignition protected to SAE J1171
- Pull-in voltage: 7.8V maximum at 12V DC, 15.6V at 24V DC.
- Release voltage: 1.2V minimum at 12V DC, 2.4V at 24V DC.
- Temperature range: -40°C to 85°C.
- Operational life: Electrical to 100,000 cycles; Mechanical to 10 million cycles.
- Contact Material: Silver alloy. dielectric strength: 500V rms between coil and contact.
- Insulation resistance: 100M ohm minimum (500V DC)
- Vibration resistance: 10-40Hz double amplitude 1.5mm.