The Cole Hersee 99025-BX Socket for High Power Relay is one of the many high power relays in the market. It has a temperature range of -40F to 85C with an easy mount bracket and made of rugged glass-filled polyamide. It accepts Cole Hersee RA-70A relays and standard ISO relays.
- Accepts Cole Hersee RA-70A relays and standard ISO relays. (Does not accept RC- relays).
- Modular – sockets dovetail together.
- Accepts standard quick-connect terminals.
- Easy mount bracket.
- Constructed of rugged glass-filled polyamide.
- Temperature range -40F to 85C.
- For use with Cole Hersee High Power Relays. Form A (SPST)
- Use with Tyco (AMP) terminals 280756 or 280755 (consult terminal manufacturers for full specs)