The Cole Hersee 95060-03 Sealed Key Switch is a high-grade ignition switch with 3-Positions: Off - Ignition/Accessory - Start, spring return to Off. This switch is made from engineering thermoplastic and is fully sealed with O-ring seals to help protect switch ip67. It also has different contact ratings according to Amps and Voltage.
Please note: Deutsch Connector and wires sold separately.
- Description: Sealed Keyswitch
- Three positions: Off - Ignition/Accessory - Start. Spring return to Off.
- Keyswitch is constructed from engineering thermoplastic and is fully sealed using O-rings and ultrasonic welding to protect switch to ip67 (with connector installed).
- Accepts Deutsch-type connector.
- Plastic facenut and nickel-plated brass backing nut.
- Supplied with two matching keys. With protective key boot.
- Contact ratings: 10A at 12V, 5A at 24V, 3A at 36V, 2A at 48V DC
- Number of key positions: Four
- Key positions Acc-Off-Ign/Acc-Start
- Spring return to Off: Yes
- With anti-restart: No
- With key boot: Yes
- O-Ring seal in stem: Yes. Sealed to IP67
- Ignition-proof Yes. Tested to SAE J259
- With harness: No