This part was formerly numbered as 24144, and had silver contacts.
The 24214 replaces this, and has superior silver tungsten carbide contacts.
- 200A with silvertungsten carbide contacts.
- Normally Open Contacts
- One circuit: Off - On
- Housing: Plated steel.
- Studs: Copper 5/16" -24 thread, hexnuts and lockwashers included.
- Coil, ignition and ground terminals: Steel 10-32 thread, hexnuts and lockwashers included.
- Bracket mounting holes 5/16" x 19/32" (7.9 x 15.1) on 2 13/64" centers (56.0mm).
- 200A carry only; not to exceed 200A at 24V DC.