The Cole Hersee SPST Weatherproof Push-Button Start Switch 90047-01 features an impact-resistant molded plastic button with imprint, white on color, repels oil, water and other liquids. It comes with two screw terminals with lockwashers and special facenut with built-in lip seal for added weather-resistance. Fits panels 0.04" - 0.10" thick (1.0 - 2.5mm).
- Part No.: 90047-01-BX
- 35A at 12V, 20A at 24V DC
- Two screw terminals with lockwashers
- Button is engraved 'Engine Start'
- Diecast housing, with knurled aluminum facenut
- 2.2"L overall, 1.1" case diameter (56.1 and 28.5mm)
- Description: Start Switch
- Circuitry: SPST
- Terminals: Two screw
- Fits panels: .04" - .10" thick (1.0 - 2.5mm)
- Mounting stem: 7/8"-24
- Case material: Diecast zinc
- Rating: 35A at 12V, 20A at 24V DC
- Contacts: Silver